Monday, September 28, 2015

Peace in the Temple of the Lord

From September 14, 2015

Hello,
 
Had a great week! This past Wednesday we woke up at 2 am, jumped into a rolling sardine can (bus), and shot out to the capital. It was a miserable ride. One of the most sickening, painful, and smelly of my life. I hope to never relive it. But it was worth it.
At 8:30 am we entered into the Temple. Both the zones of San Juan and Barahona. It was a great experience. The Temple is the House of the Lord. I love the spirit inside and the things the Lord teaches me
I am running low on time. I am sorry! I know this Gospel is true. I know that pure peace is felt when we follow Christ as best we can. I love my Savior
 
Love, Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment