This is my favorite picture from my mission. I just got this from Elder Wong (Who is now my zone leader haha) .
This is the dear family I taught in Santana. The man in the baptismal suit is "Casey", he got baptized with his wife by Elder Schoenfeld my first week in the field. His wife ("Amanda") is the woman in the pink skirt. The woman on the far left "Melissa", she is Amanda's youngest sister. Elder Schoenfeld and I started teaching her in Februrary and Elder Wong and his companion baptized her 2 weeks after I left to Barahona. The younger woman in the center is "Claire". I worked with her with both of my companions unceasingly during my 6 months in Santana. She knew the Church was true. The most spiritual experience of my mission ocurred while teaching her. However, because of circumstances in her family she chose not to be baptized. But, about a month ago now, she finally decied to be baptized by her father (Casey). They are an incredible family.
Love,
Thomas

No comments:
Post a Comment